Hotel in Issy-les-Moulineaux near the Palais des Sports
The Best Western Paris Porte de Versailles *** is exceptionally well placed. Only a few minutes from the Paris Expo Porte de Versailles, it enables you to get to the site quickly and participate in trade fairs in complete tranquillity. You are guaranteed to be on top form when starting a day of visits and professional meetings. And in the evening, it takes no time to return to the hotel and make the most of the neighbourhood’s many restaurants which serve a wide range of cuisine.
Easy to get to by car (the Boulevard Périphérique is nearby) and with excellent public transport links (Metro Line 12 in front of the hotel, tram, bus), the hotel is a practical and efficient point of departure for your meetings in the capital.
Our team is at your service to help you organise your journeys in and outside Paris (inner suburbs).
The hotel is near to a number of health-care facilities :
- Hôpital Corentin Celton AP-HP
- Hôpital d'Instruction des Armées Percy – military hospital
- Hôpital Vaugirard AP-HP
- Clinique de Parc de Vanves
- Clinique Allerey Labrouste
- Maternité Sainte-Félicité
How to get here
- The "Porte de Versailles" exit of the ring road is just a few minutes away and allows you to quickly reach all major roads and motorways.
- Charles de Gaulle airport at 40 min : ring road, to A1
- Paris Orly airport at 25 min : outside ring road, towards A6
- Gare Montparnasse: Metro Line 12, 15 mins
- Gare Saint-Lazare: Metro Line 12, 25 mins
- Gare du Nord (Eurostar): Metro Lines 12 and 4, 30 mins
- Gare de Lyon: Metro Lines 14 and 12, 40 mins
The + : the Metro station is located in front of the Best Western Paris Porte de Versailles.
- Metro: Line 12, Mairie d’Issy station. 20 metres from the hotel.
- Tram: Line 2, Issy-Val-de-Seine station
- Bus: Lines 292, 123, 169, 190